Maximize your personal and professional potential.
Associate Certified Coach
Certified Professional Coach
(360) 908-2106 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Start-Up and Development Coaching
What does it really take to successfully start and develop a business?
a strong sense of purpose, √ Understanding your marketplace, √ Demonstrating
and delivering value, √ Putting the power of technology to work, √ Seeing
the future more clearly.
These are the key ingredients for successful business performance today. And they
will become even more important as we emerge from the current economic crisis.
you working to make each of these a reality in your business today? Take a moment
and answer the following questions ...
1. Is your business growing as fast as you want it to grow?
2. Do you have a clear picture of where you want your business to be 3 months
from now? In 6 months? In 12 months?
3. Do you know exactly what you need to do every day in order to close the gap
between where you are now and where you want to be 3, 6, and 12 months from now?
4. Are you confident that every day, without fail, you will do exactly what
you need to do in order to close that gap?
If you have any doubts about any of these questions, I can help you turn each NO
into a resounding YES.
Meeting Your Unique Challenges
Consider this ...
• If you were to select the challenge that you would most like to do something about
right now, what would it be?
• If you knew that someone was ready to help you meet that challenge and overcome
any obstacles that emerge along the way, would you encouraged to stop only thinking
about that challenge and take action to improve your situation?
If your answer is YES – then my Life Coaching services may be for you!
Your Next Step...
Complete the FORM below, and I will contact you within 2 working days.
My role as your coach will be to assist you in tapping your innate wisdom, capabilities
and resourcefulness so that you can create the life you want.
» To explore my personal and group coaching options – click here.
Please be assured that I will respect the purpose for which you have provided this
information. We will not make this information available to any outside organization.